Friday, January 29, 2010, 9:05 am Thoughts about life
Just before work today, I was going through my FB and for some particular reason, I went straight for the Friends section. Going through my existing contacts I began adding friends from secondary school, some of whom I have not met up for over 5 years or so, to NS buddies, whom I served with. Through their profiles and pictures I saw how they have evolved since. Some were having good careers, studying and some even got married. No one person can have the exact same lives. Some are pleasant, others are not. It's all depends on how we adapt to it and how we can make the best of it, so as to make it pleasant, to a certain degree.

What about me? Well, I'm quite content with what I have now. Not spectacular but generally fine. Could have been much better but can't be brooding over missed decisions all the time. That would amount to excess emotional baggage. That, is the reason Anakin Skywalker, turned to the Dark side in Star Wars. Not that he was evil, his emotions and attachments were used against him. What's my point, exactly? Well, not much. It's just what I reiterated earlier (or did I?), let go of the past and adapt to the ever-changing dynamics of life.

Eventually, good things will come for everybody. We just need to keep positive of life and strive to improve the best we can.